Sunday, April 1, 2012

Invitations - Blerg

I wish I could just call everyone and just say "Hey, come to our shindig!  We will have wine and foodz; no presents please."  I'm pretty sure that crosses so many lines of tacky.......but I want to keep this wedding as "green" as possible.
Plus - this is yet another thing that I just cannot get Jason interested in.
Food.  Wine. Outfit. Music - these things he has a strong opinion on.  The rest is just small potatoes to him.

I can't find anything I (we) like!!!  They are either too fancy or too plain.  I'm crafty but my handwriting is atrocious and I want the guests to be able to read them.

Anyone have ANY ideas on DIY wedding invitations?  I do't just want the standard type but can't seem to find anything that has peaked my interest or has not been done to death.

I should consider hiring a planner........... :/

Back Google!

Hanie

No comments:

Post a Comment