Thursday, March 29, 2012

Oh, FedEx Man!

Here are just a few of my latest purchases for my bouquet.  Between Ebay, Etsy and Fabulous Brooch.com; I'm going to be keeping the FedEx man running! Sorry for the short post - work has been busy and the weather gorgeous; have been enjoying all my free time with Jace outside!  In shorts!  In March!  Let's just hope next Spring is as lovely!




I told you to expect color and whimsy and fun; did I not?!  Now, I need a Boston Red Sox's pin, a German flag pin and one that looks like sweet Maia - they are next on my list!  This will all come together and I am so excited for the packages to start rolling in!   Then it might feel more real - still have 401 days to put together something wonderful and lovely.  No pressure!

Hanie

No comments:

Post a Comment